Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Craig Loves Luna, 1

Once upon a time, I lived in a haunted house. 
A house, in which someone had died in a most violent way. 

Once upon a time, I spent a night in that house in a fever-haze. 
During that night, a story came to me. 
I lived it, breathed through the birth, sweaty, trembling in fear and terror. 

Once upon a time, not so long ago, I found the courage to start writing down the horror of that feverish night.

A lot has happened after that night. I've left The House, I've gotten divorced, I've moved to a big city.
You know, it's funny, people always tell you that big cities make them feel scared, like the people around them are trying to get to them. 

I no longer have any fear of the living. 
It's the dead that scare me. 

The story called Craig Loves Luna started coming to life almost a year ago. I've been channelling it on and off during my time of transition, and I hope to see it finished in the year to come. 

It is a story based on true events. 

I know horror stories based on "true events" are often the biggest let down, but mine is real. 

I lived in a haunted house, in which a most macabre act came to be, and I wish to share the tale with you. 

Like it, or not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home